Terms and Conditions
Dear valued customers, thank you for your kind support. Please take a moment to go through our Terms and Conditions.
- The suit is specially made material for full circle body fitness training. The material is designed for effective results. It is not included in our package price. You can purchase the suit or opt for your clothing similar to it.
- All packages / sessions have validity
- 1 session (single) – 1 day
- 4 sessions – 1 month after the date of purchase
- 10 to 15 sessions – 3 months after the date of purchase
- 20 to 30 sessions – 6 months after the date of purchase
- 40 sessions and above – 12 months after the date of purchase
- Expiry dates cannot be extended
- All guests are required to come 10-15 minutes earlier than the booking slot to give ample time to change to the suit and be suited up and ready to train on time. Arriving on the dot or pass of the booking time will be considered as a late arrival and may resort to a last minute cancellation (if all the bookings are full)
- For guest that has body analysis assessment session, it is required to come 15 minutes earlier than the booking time to re-assess the goal and to answer any inquiries regarding the full circle journey.
- We would like to recommend the sessions to be booked in advance to ensure your progress is on track.
- To prevent and avoid a breach of professionalism, we do not recommend our client to directly contact our specialist’s personal mobile number.
- There is strictly no refund on the packages; however, the balance of active packages can be transferred to family and friends on exceptional cases and approval from the management. No expired packages can be transferred.
- We will send a reminder to our guest through email and text message. It is the guest’s responsibility to provide us with valid email and contact numbers.
- Upon expiry, sessions can be extended providing that the package is renewed. All sessions must be completed within the new expiry date provided.
- Please inform us should you have any medical conditions or injuries so we can extend the package accordingly. The management could request supporting documentation for verification purposes.
- As a client of the Full Circle Body Fitness, you are entitled to a training session with a qualified instructor for the duration of time and number of sessions as per your selected package.
- Training sessions can be booked in person at our studio, over the phone, or via whatsapp – +971 54 320 2031.
- All bookings are subject to approval and reserve the right to reject or change your booking by providing you reasonable notice.
- All pre-paid sessions must be used within the specified period from the date of purchase. All unused sessions will be forfeited by expiry date.
- We are not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings. We advise that you should avoid bringing any valuables at the studio.
- We reserves the right to refuse entry at anytime and cancel memberships.
- The Laws of the United Arab Emirates shall govern the Terms & Conditions, without regards to conflict of laws principals. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
- All clients are required to complete a Pre-Exercise Questionnaire prior to their first session. All information provided is to the best of your knowledge and not deceptive and/or misleading in nature.
- We may request you to obtain medical clearance prior to starting your training with Full Circle Body Fitness or engage in any physical activity that may be detrimental to your health, safety or comfort.
- Please advice us of any changes to your health status as it may affect your prescribed exercise program. We reserve the right to cancel your session in the event we believe it may impact your health, safety, comfort or physical condition.
APPOINTMENT CANCELLATION POLICY
- At Full Circle Body Fitness we understand that emergency’s happen, and sometimes schedules change – we will try our best to be as accommodating as possible to reschedule your appointment before cancelling it, if you are unable to meet your scheduled training session. If a rescheduled appointment can be made for that day – we will endeavor to change the time for you.
- In the circumstance that the appointment needs to be cancelled, with valid reason, we will rebook the appointment.
- If the appointments are rescheduled regularly, we reserve the right to accept the client on walk-in basis and accommodated as per availability
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- When Personal Training Sessions are purchased in a “pack” – no refund will be offered for unused sessions. The discounted price per session is based on the whole package price.
- Clients at Full Circle Body Fitness can freeze their membership for 30 days once during the validity period
DATA COLLECTION POLICY
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree to automatically be signed up to the Full Circle body Fitness’s e-mail newsletter. You are able to unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link within the newsletter.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable you must not use this website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
Any advice, statements, opinions or information contained on this website have been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situations or needs. Before acting on any such advice, statements, opinions or information on this website, we recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your circumstances and seek professional advice where necessary.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY WAIVER
- If you sign up to a session at Full Circle body Fitness, you agree to the following liability and indemnity clause:
- I understand that the Full Circle Body Fitness EMS trainings are not substitutes for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. EMS Training classes are not recommended and are not safe under certain medical conditions. By signing, I affirm that a licensed physician has verified my good health and physical condition to participate in such a fitness program, if required. In addition, I will make the instructor aware of any medical conditions or physical limitations before class.
- If I become pregnant or I am post-natal or post-surgical, my signature verifies that I have my physician’s approval to participate. I also affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether engage in the training sessions at Full Circle Body Fitness and participation is at my own risk. I hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that I have now or may have hereafter against Full Circle Body Fitness and all related facilities and premises for any personal injury or negligence. Additionally, the facility, instructor and Full Circle Fitness Studio are not in any way responsible for any loss or damage of your personal property. I understand that I may receive physical assists or adjustments to enhance or correct my body posture during Full Circle Body Fitness sessions by the professional trainer. I will take accountability for alerting the trainer if I do not want to receive any adjustments. I will also take accountability for alerting the trainer of any injury or impairment in advance of them adjusting me.
- I have carefully read and fully understand and agree to the above terms of this Liability Waiver Agreement. I am signing this agreement voluntarily and recognize that my signature serves as complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law and that it cannot be changed orally. If any portion of this release from liability shall be deemed by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, then the remainder of this release from liability shall remain in full force and effect and the offending provision or provisions severed here from.
- By accepting these terms, I assume any risk and take full responsibility and waive any and all claims of personal injury, damage to personal property and death relating to all activities associated with Electrical Muscle Stimulation training. On behalf of myself, my heirs, assigns, and next of kin, I waive all claims for damages, injuries, and death sustained by my property or me.
Full Circle Body Fitness assume no responsibility or liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred as a result of any use or reliance upon the information and material contained within or downloaded from this website.