There are many benefits to using EMS (electric muscle stimulation or electric micro-stimulation) as personal training. Electric currents of low and medium frequency can considerably enhance the body’s muscle contractions. Conventional training methods do not engage as many muscle fibres as this strategy.
What is EMS Training?
A full-body workout has been developed to lose weight, build physical strength, enhance muscle mass, and alleviate stress and musculoskeletal imbalances through EMS-Training. This program can meet a wide range of personal training goals. For example, back pain has been considerably reduced with EMS personal training. It has been claimed that some EMS patients have had their (chronic) back problems wholly alleviated.
How Does EMS-Training Work? – Electric Muscle Stimulation Explained
Applying these low or mid-frequency shocks correctly is safe. The goal is to contract the muscle completely. Electric stimulation permits more muscle fibers to be engaged than other training methods. In short, more muscle is used. The intensity of this impact can be varied by varying the electric current, and the exercises are done.
Body EMS-Training is ideal for beginners since it trains all major muscle groups and deeper-lying muscle tissues that are difficult to access with typical training methods. It is over 20 times more intense than high-intensity weight training.
EMS-Training is a form of personal training.
In light of the above paragraphs, EMS-Training must be overseen by a trained expert to be successful. Two students at a time are the maximum number of students a trainer should supervise. EMS-Training is the only method to become in shape!! Having a personal trainer is essential to attaining your fitness goals:
- The strength of the electric current is something that your trainer is constantly monitoring.
- Your trainer customizes your workout program to meet your specific needs.
- In addition to setting up workout sessions, your trainer also assists you in creating a daily or weekly regimen.
- Although EMS-Exercise is a high-tech approach to whole-body training, the quality of your session is only as excellent as the trainer who delivers it.
- The trainer is an integral part of EMS-Training. Successfully so that 70% of EMS clients report meeting their goals.
- It is essential to keep in mind that the success of EMS-Training is primarily based on the fact that your fitness coach is looking out for your well-being.
- Like the expensive home exercise bikes, EMS devices are likely to become expensive coat racks without a trainer.
As long as you can find an EMS Personal Trainer who will come to your house and give you an in-home workout. A person’s ability to deliver an EMS session can never be overstated.
If you’re considering getting an EMS-Training system for your own house, keep in mind that the program’s effectiveness relies heavily on having a personal trainer oversee your progress. EMS equipment will probably become an expensive coat rack as the home exercise bike that we all vowed that we needed.
Instead of spending your hard-earned cash on ab stimulators, belts, and other modern widgets, we only hope you’ll opt for a healthier and more comprehensive approach to getting fit.