What is The Science Behind EMS?
EMS or Electrical Muscle Stimulation is a beautiful amalgamation of technological and traditional means of fitness. If this excites you and puzzles you at the same time, we urge you to continue reading.
So, EMS is a way of exercising. It is not new. It has been around for a while, but it is being popularized just now.
Let’s have a look at the functioning of EMS training
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation training sends external electric impulses to the network of muscles throughout your body.
- EMS targets all of the muscles, even the ones that are missed out by traditional strength training.
- The activated muscles burn the calories of the body at a fast rate.
- New muscle fibers are created while your body is busy burning fat.
- All of this happens regardless of whether your body is at work or rest.
Congratulations! You have just successfully gone through the entire working of EMS in the most straightforward manner possible. However, there is always more to it. The benefits of EMS are endless.
Taking your EMS training from a certified group of professionals is the best thing you could do. So, trust Full Circle for the same.