Physical fitness has gathered a whole crowd for itself. People have started to realize how important fitness is considering the whole pandemic. Consequently, people are trying to find new methods of attaining physical fitness and muscles strength.
Along with effectiveness, people are also looking for training that is easy as well as quick. In such a time, EMS has gained a lot of attention if you are talking about your dumbbells. Below is everything about EMS training and what you can do with it.
Do you have muscular tension?
Electric muscle stimulation (EMS) uses low-intensity electric currents to trigger muscle contractions. It is generally used by people for building strength, losing weight, and relieving muscular tension. Since EMS training uses low-intensity electric currents, it fastens the process and makes it easier for people to attain their goals.
Below are some of the advantages of EMS training:
- Enhances muscular power and strength quickly
- Lessens muscle pain
- Improved Psychological Recovery
- Triggers muscular blood flow
- Ease in losing weight and gaining muscle
EMS for Dumbbells?
Yes, EMS training is completely safe. A lot of people worry about EMS training because of electric currents that are passed through the body. However, you don’t need to be worried about that. The levels of electric current sent through the body are low and not harmful at all. Moreover, it is recommended that you get an EMS trainer if you are worried about safety.
There are many such precautions that you can take to prevent yourself from getting harmed. Moreover, EMS is tried and tested, and as of now, it hasn’t affected anyone negatively. The positives of EMS training have come out great, which is why more and more people are turning to it.
EMS exercises to try
There are unlimited exercises that you can try with EMS training. The best thing is you do not have to engage in these exercises as long as you used to. EMS cuts the exercise time short while keeping the levels of effectiveness high. Below is what all exercises you can do for your dumbbells:
- Squats with small dumbbells
- Rope exercises
- Lunges with dumbbells
- Arm pulls up with dumbbells
What to eat to dig-out your dumbbells?
Eating habits affect your workout and overall fitness journey, which is why it is important that you eat right during EMS training. Below is what you should eat:
- Before: It is essential that you take proper nutrition to prepare your body for EMS training. Also, make sure that you eat at least an hour before your training. Here are some examples of what you should eat: Oats, Bananas, Fruit smoothies, Egg whites, whole wheat bread, etc.
- After: You may feel really hungry after the workout. However, make sure you remain true to your calorie intake and eat healthily. Here are some examples of what you should eat: nuts, quinoa, fruits, rice, cottage cheese, salmon, and chicken.
Aside from your meals, make sure you stay hydrated throughout the day. You should take at least 8 glasses of water every day.
Things to avoid
Below are all the things you should avoid while training with EMS:
- You should never ignore your nutritional requirements as the path to fitness includes both diet as well as exercise. Moreover, since your body is working, it needs proper nutrition to restore energy.
- Do not indulge in the same exercises. Keep changing your routine as your body gets used to the level of exercises you are doing. As a result, you will feel stuck at a single stage.
It is crucial that you follow the right breathing practices while doing your workout. If you are facing breathing problems, you can ask your trainer, and they will tell you what to do. For more details Contact Full Circle.