A detox juice can help remove toxins from a person’s body. It’s best to drink this juice first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Today I’ll share a fully nutrition-loaded detox smoothie. You can enjoy this smoothie in your breakfast with some walnuts or almonds. In this recipe, we’ll add some leafy green vegetables like kale, spinach and mint along with green cabbage.
For tangy and delicious flavour we can add green apple and kiwi fruits.
- Kale leaves – 2-3
- Chopped Green cabbage – 1/3 cup
- Ginger – 1/2 tablespoon
- Green apple – 1/2
- Fresh Kiwi – 1
- Lemon Juice – 1/2 tablespoon
- Baby spinach leaves – 5
- Mint Leaves – 3
- Water/ Coconut water -1/2 cup
- Black rock salt – as per taste
- Roasted cumin powder – 1/2 tablespoon
- Wash all the fruits and vegetables properly.
- Take a blender jar put them all with water and blend until smooth.
- Sprinkle salt and cumin powder.
- Add lemon juice.
- Enjoy your healthy kale detox drink.
Adding chia seeds also can be a good option with kale detox smoothie. After 30 minutes of this detox drink, you can have 1/2 whole grain veggie sandwich/some walnuts or almonds.