A colourful tangy treat for cherry tomato lovers. This cherry tomato salad is an excellent source of folic acid, vitamin B9, and vitamin c. These red-yellow cherry tomatoes are rich in lycopene and prevent us from anaemia. Lycopene can protect your skin from UV harm and sun.
The good nutrition supplement levels in cherry tomatoes can change as per the way you harvest them. However, they can be a significant and important part of a solid healthy eating routine.
Ingredients for cherry tomato salad:
- Red cherry tomato – 10
- Yellow cherry tomato – 10
- Mint/Basil leaves – 6-7
- Pink salt powder – as per taste
- Roasted Cummin powder – 1/2 tablespoon
- Olive oil
- Cottage Cheese – 2 or 3 small cubes
- Take a deep bowl.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and put them into a bowl.
- Add pink salt, olive oil and roasted cumin powder.
- Sprinkle mint leaves or basil leaves.
- Add some cottage cheese or tofu.
- Mix them all perfectly with the help of a spoon.
- Now get ready to eat/serve.
You can also put some sesame seeds for garnishing. It is also rich in vitamin B1, omega – 3 fatty acids and vitamin B3 which are found in sesame seeds. In case, if you don’t want to use cheese in your cherry salads, then you can add some tofu cubes. You can also enjoy cherry tomato salad with hummus or spinach paste.
Read More: Avocado Spinach Smoothie with Nuts & Seeds