Are you bored with your regular honey pancake and gram flour chilla? Let’s add some refreshing and healthy ingredients in your regular gram flour (Besan) chilla or pancake. Chilla is usually an Indian dish and made with gram flour/wheat flour/ragi flour/oats/etc. It is a protein-packed start for you in the morning. We can add some spinach in our regular chilla and make a new healthy breakfast recipe. Spinach gram flour chilla or dosa contains iron, folic acid and high nutritious value.
Ingredients for 4 dosa chilla:
- Gram flour(besan) – 1 cup
- Raw Spinach – 1 cup
- Green pea – 4 tablespoon
- Ginger and Garlic paste – 1 tablespoon
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tablespoon
- Olive Oil – 1 table spoon
- Green chilli – 2
- Pink Salt – as per taste
Recipe for Spinach Gram Flour Chilla Dosa:
- First of all, make raw spinach, green peas and green chilli puree with the help of grinder/blender.
- Now combine gram flour, spinach chilli puree, ginger – garlic paste in a a large bowl.
- Add water gradually in the mixture and whisk it properly. You can whisk this whole mixture with the help of fork also.
- Make a smooth batter like smoothie.
- Add salt as per your taste.
- Take a preheat non-stick pan, grease oil and spread the batter in a circular way just like dosa or pancake.
- You can cover the pan with lid, if you want a faster result.
- Now cook another side of the chilla on a low flame.
- Your spinach gram flour chilla is ready. Now serve with mint-chili chatni(sauce) and curd.