Avocado is a rich source of monounsaturated fats, fiber and potassium. Nutritionists say that, it help prevent constipation and maintain our digestion system. I personally love spinach with avocado for more nutrition in my morning breakfast. This healthy refreshing avocado spinach smoothie recipe is for you if you are very busy.
- ripe avocado – 1/2
- spinach – 5-6 leaves
- banana – 1/2 (natural sweetener)
- honey – 1/3 tablespoon
- organic milk/coconut milk/almond milk – 1 cup
- chopped almonds – 1
- chopped walnuts – 2
- Ice cubes(optional, try to avoid) – 2 to 3
- watermelon / sunflower seeds/flax – 7 to 8
Recipe: Avocado Spinach Smoothie with Nuts & Seeds
- Peel off the avocado and slice it. Wash the spinach properly.
- Now blend the milk, avocado, banana, spinach, ice cubes and honey together until you get smooth texture in mixture/blender.
- Pour in a glass, add almonds, walnuts and seeds as toppers of the smoothie.
- Enjoy your healthy Avocado Spinach Smoothie drink.
This smoothie is the creamiest green smoothie and very tasty. If you don’t want to add banana in your smoothie you can try alternatives. You can use tropical and refreshing fruits like mango, pineapple and ginger as per your taste.
Ginger and mint leaves can be used as refreshing ingredients in your smoothie.