Beetroots are a very good source of fiber, iron, manganese, vitamin B9, vitamin B 12, potassium, and vitamin C. A woman who are facing uterus thicken, beetroot juice is highly recommended them by doctors. Beetroot can help reduce the risk of miscarriages also. You can enjoy beetroot as juice, soup, salads, pancake, curry, and beetroot yogurt. My favorite beetroot breakfast recipe is beetroot yogurt bowl. You can make your beetroot bowl with chilled yogurt, shredded beets, green veggies and some seasoning nuts.
So, let’s prepare healthy breakfast recipe with sweet beetroot and tangy yogurt.
- Beetroot whole raw – 1 p.
- Yogurt – 1 cup
- Garlic – 2-3 cloves
- Olive oil – 1/4 table spoon
- Pink Salt – as per taste
- Mint leave- 2 leaves
- Almonds – 2 fine chopped
- Carrels – 1 table spoon
- Oats – 1 table spoon
- Musk-melon seeds – 1/2 table spoon
Healthy Breakfast Recipe – Beetroot Yogurt Bowl with Nuts and Seeds
- Wash beetroot and slice it into 6-7 pieces.
- Greece some olive oil on a non-stick pan and steam beetroot and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Rest for 20 minutes and make it cool or normal.
- Blend beet and garlic to a fine paste.
- Pour this beet-garlic mixture in a bowl.
- Now add yogurt into it.
- Add some sesame seeds and mix them well.
- Add pink salt as per your taste. You can avoid it also.
- Time for topping- Add your favorite carrels, plain oats, almonds, musk melon seeds.
- Garnish with mint leave and serve it.
You can refrigerate your beet yogurt bowl before serving. Try it you’ll enjoy!
Read More: Your Dietary Handbook while Proceeding with EMS Training