Blackberry fruit is an edible fruit produced by many species. It is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants. It can protect you from heart disease, cancer, and inflammation. The Blackberry Mint Ginger Smoothie is my favourite tangy smoothie if I’m looking for low calories and carbs. You can start your day with this antioxidant drink. Believe me, it’s the perfect breakfast for your busy mornings.
- Fresh Blackberry—1/2 coffee cup
- Mint leaves—2-4
- Pink salt—to taste
- Roasted cumin powder, 1/2 tablespoon
- Roasted fennel seed powder—1/2 tablespoon
- Lemon juice: 1/2 tablespoon
- Ginger chopped into 2 slices
- Water-Half cup
Blackberry mint smoothie recipe:
- Take a blender jar, now add blackberries, lemon juice, ginger, mint leaves, water, and salt.
- Now cover the jar and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour your smoothie into a glass/mug.
- Sprinkle some cumin and fennel powder.
- Serve or drink it immediately.
Some people add milk instead of water, but it is totally wrong. Avoid mixing fruits with milk. You can also add some seeds(overnight soaked chia seeds, sesame, and watermelon seeds).