Kale is a green leafy vegetable, and a member of the cabbage family. Kale leaves can be either green or purple and are available in different shapes. Kale is a rich source of Vitamin A, Vitamin K and C. This green vegetable is very good for blood clotting and bone building as well. You can make salads, curries, smoothies, and various healthy dishes with it. Sauteed kale with garlic is one of them, and it’s a simple yet healthy recipe.
Ingredients Sauteed Kale Garlic:
Kale – 3 bunch
Garlic cloves – 4 fine chopped
Olive Oil – 1 tablespoon
Pink Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
Seeds(Watermelon/Pumpkin/Flex) – 1 tablespoon
Crushed Black paper – 4 or 5
Sauteed Kale Garlic Recipe
- Wash, rinse and dry kale leaves first. Now massage Kale leaves with a little olive oil to get the bitterness out from it.
- Take a pan and add oil over moderate heat. Now add garlic, seeds, salt, and crushed black paper.
- Now add kale and toss to coat with oil dressing.
- Steam it for 4-5 minutes.
- Add some raisins for garnishing, and serve in a bowl.
Seeds and nuts are totally optional. You can also add geek yoghurt as dressing.