A healthy pumpkin soup is made from pumpkin puree. Pumpkin soup is an immunity booster as it contains the vital vitamins C and beta-carotene. Pumpkin soup is very helpful in weight loss since it has just 189 calories per serving bowl. You can have it anytime in your meal.
- Peeled yellow pumpkin – 100 grams
- Garlic – 4
- Himayan pink salt – to taste
- Roasted Sesame seeds – 1/2 tablespoon
- Chopped Coriander leaves- 5
- Red Chilli Powder – to taste
Recipe: Yellow Pumpkin Soup
- Take the peeled chopped pumpkin, onion, and garlic. Now boil it for 15 minutes in 1 cup of water.
- Now make it cool.
- Pour this mixture into a blender and add salt.
- Blend this mixture until smooth.
- You can also add coconut/soy milk to give it a creamy flavour.
- Sprinkle some coriander leaves, chilli powder and roasted sesame seeds.
- Serve it and enjoy.